PleasurePlanet - Erotic World
Your Ad Here

Search This Site

Loading

Desideria: La Vita Interiore

Desideria: La Vita Interiore (1980) - A heavy set, 15-year-old girl named Desideria (Lara Wendel) is ridiculed by heradoptive mother to the point where she attempts suicide. While recovering in the hospital, Desideria (Lara Wendel) loses weight as well as her love and respect for her mommy. Upon her release Desideria exacts her revenge on those who have hurt her. Lara bares it all in this very rare European cult classic. A must have for fans of Lara Wendel, it will also appeal to fans of Eva Ionesco and David Hamilton style of movies. This was emotional for me because I to was overweight and I think Lara’s acting brought these feeling I felt to the surface so the eye could grasp that feeling. I won’t mention Lara Wendel is built like a brick out house nor will I mention I think she is beautiful in looks nude or clothed as well as being a fine actress.



0 comments:

Post a Comment